Monday, June 22, 2009

Jessica's Bridal Shower

This last weekend I helped with a bridal shower for my friends Jessica. She is getting married on July 2, 2009. We have been friends since we were 5 years old and went to elementary schoool, junior high, high school, and a year of college together. We really had some fun times together. Maybe we will have some children together, or close in age!


I made this for Jessica so she could put it in her house.. I thought it turned out really cute.... :)

This is a picture of me and Jessica with a friend from our ward when we were in Young Womens. We called her Grandma..!!

When we were in High School we had seminary in the mornings and this is a picture of us with our seminary teacher and a a two friends from High School..

These are a few friends that we went to high school with and some we went to college with. It was really fun to see some old friends.

1 comment:

Melody said...

how fun! And I LOVE the blocks you made! I might have to come over and borrow your cricut :]