Sunday, February 1, 2009

Well.... The Cardinals had a great season and it was exciting to see them get as far as they did. For the Super Bowl we went over to Alan's brothers house and had Ribs! It was a lot of fun! While the adults watched the game the kids played and had a good old time. I never thought in my life time that the Cardinals would get to the super bowl! I am glad that they even got that far and even though they didn't win they still did an awesome job. They didn't look so good in the beginning but then they really picked it up. The Steelers are DIRTY players thats all I can say. I never thought they were dirty but tonight they really showed that they weren't the better team, lots of cheap shots! In all the Cardinals were penalized with 96 yards and the Steelers only had around 30 yards of penalies. I think next year there needs to be different officals thats for sure :)
In all the Cardinals did a great job, and we look forward to watching them again next year!!!

4 comments:

MOORE FAMILY said...

I agree with you it was a good game. Those Steelers played not nice! However, if they cardinals play as good if not better next year we may see them in the sumer bowl again!

The Mayo Family said...

I couldn't agree w/ you more. Nathan and I were yelling at the t.v. I am positive that on that 100 yd. td run there had to be some sort of foul that wasn't calles. Oh and that Pitt player who totally puched the Cards player should have been THROWN OUT of the game and fined!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Did you see when Harrison was totally beating the crap out of our player? Throwing punches and pushing him down on the ground! And no ref called it!! I was so mad! It's a football game, not an after school fight on the playground! At least they didn't slaughter us though. I was glad that even though we lost it wasn't by very much. We held our ground really well.

MOORE FAMILY said...

Hey this has nothing to do with football, but if you haven't already go vote on my blog what you think I am having! Also, I seen your vacuum on tv with the Ball. Do you like it???? It looks like you can get in places you cannot with a regular vacuum. Last thing Im going to see you on the last weekend of February at mom's right???? We have a lot of paint that we are bring up. Hopefully we can fit it all in the back of the truck : )