Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

This year for Valentine's day we celebrated it one day earlier because we knew we would be busy on saturday. On friday morning I went to work and was working with a student and it was time to leave that student and go to the next one, so I was walking to go to my next student when our Nurse yelled my name. I looked over at her and she was carrying a box and she said it was for me. I was like "what, I never get anything at work!" So I went to my room and opened the box and it was flowers from Alan :) I could not believe that he had flowers sent to my work. He has never done that before and now he has... I had been teasing him about getting me flowers and he always tells me that I don't like flowers because I really don't because they are expensive and they die and I do not like that, but its always nice to get them :) haha... So that was my surprise from Alan.. So after work I went and got him his present. I got home and there was a note on the counter for me. I put down his present and looked at the note and it was a gift card to go get my toes done! I was totally excited. I gave him his gift (the movie fireproof) and then we left for dinner. We went out to Oliver Garden! YUMMY!!! After dinner we went to Walmart, then we got home and watched the Movie Fireproof. It was sooo good! It sure is a tear dropper movie... I would suggest everyone to watch it.




3 comments:

Briannon said...

Fireproof is amazing. I saw it 3 times in theaters and had it pre ordered back in december. I took it on my trip up to idaho and had just about everyone i could watch it! I love it!!! Great Vday gift

MOORE FAMILY said...

Never seen Fireproof I will have to go get it! It is nice to get flowers from your husband every once in awhile. I did get some for valentine's from Clint, but one day just a random day he sent them to my work. So awsome. They were my favorite carnations. sounds like a fun Valentine's day. Clint bought my favorite steak and we had a nice homemade steak dinner. Yummy we didn't want to fight the crowd! I will post pictures of what I got and I gave him later!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

What a sweet hubby! Don't you just love when they are so sweet and thoughtful!