Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving




WOW.... I can't believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone and now we are getting ready for Christmas. This year for Thanksgiving we went to my parents house in Monticello, Utah. My parents are in the process of moving there and wanted us to come there for thanksgiving and help with the house and to have thanksgiving together. So Alan and I decided we would go there this year. We left on wednesday after work and it takes 6 hours to get there. We got to my parents about 11 o'clock pm just in time to go to bed :) We woke up in the morning and went to my parents house they are building and work on it until it was time to get ready to eat thanksgiving. It was sooo cold! The wind was blowing and it actually snowed on us. On thanksgiving night we went to my parents friend's restaurant for thanksgiving. Their friend cooked all the food and we showed up to eat it! I have never had a thanksgiving in a restaurant but it was pretty fun and you didn't have to clean up afterward. We had a really fun time being with my family. I only had one sister and her husband and their two kids not be able to come, but other than that we were all there :)

No comments: