Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

What a wonderful christmas time! On christmas eve we always go to Alans Grandmas' house for a little program. It was very nice to be there with the entire family. We had dinner a family movie, and then a little program with songs and talks, it was very nice. Then Alan and I went back to 0ur house and spent some time with my mom and dad and brother and sister. In the morning Alan and I left to go to his dad's house to open presents and have breakfast. Alan had Ronnelle's name this year for our family gift exchange. Alan got her the Keith Urban CD and Hair rollers. And I had Jessica...... I got her a Horse game and a exercise stepper.Then Ronnelle had me and got me some lotions and pj s and a ZEBRA hair dryer!!

Jaci had Alan and got him a money sorter. Everytime we go to Khols he see it and says he wants it so she got it for him :)
Alan's Dad and Cindy got each of us a WII for christmas with a WII fit! The little grandkids had a gift exchange between them... I love watching kids open presents... They are so excited about everything :)



After we were done opening presents with Alan's family we went back to our house to open presents with my family. My mom and dad and brother and sister and my sister and her husband and their two kids. We had such a fun time opening presents. Alan got me a nice digital camera that zooms in 12X and I got him a GPS system.

Just a few more pictures of my family opening their presents






In all, Christmas time is a wonderful time that we are able to spend with our families. It's a great time to also celebrate the Birth of our Savior. We were able to re-inact the nativity scene many times this year which is a great reminder of our Savior.


2 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

LOVE the zebra hair dryer! How can you not feel sassy and stylish after drying your hair with that?! Way cute! Looks like you guys had fun. Tell me how you like the WII fit? Been thinking about getting it.

Anonymous said...

I am glad Alan liked his money sorter. I love the hair dryer and knew you would like it because it is a zebra.