Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March 21, 2011

On March 21, 2011 at 2:00AM I went into the hospital to be induced. My doctor came and broke my water at 8:45 AM . We finally had our little Allie at 11:38PM. She is so perfect!
When she was getting all cleaned up she kept making this sad face. She wasn't very happy with anyone at that point :)



Allie weighed in at 7lbs and was 20 inches long.


Daddy holding Baby Allie for the first time :)






Our first family picture before leaving the hospital.


Thank you for all those who came to the hospital to see us! We are very excited for this new step in our lives.

3 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

YAY YAY YAY~ So happy for you guys!

The McLaws Family said...

She is so cute, I can't wait to see her:)

Krystal and Bruce said...

ok you look amazing and this is the prettiest picture I have ever seen of a mom who just had a baby. Wow! Congrats she is too cute!