Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baby Nursery

During Christmas time my family was in town and so I thought it was a perfect oppurtunity to get the Nursery ready. My mom and I went to home depot to get everything we would need to paint, and a light fixture for the fan. My mom and dad and sister then painted the room for me. I left for a meeting and came home and everything was done. I had some great elves at my house :) One wall is brown, two walls are pink and then one is striped pink and brown. It turned out really cute :)
Before







After





It was then time to get the crib, changing table, and dresser for the room. I had a coupon to Burlington so we headed over there and found a really nice set for a really good price, so we had to get it. Christmas Morning Alan and I went to his dad's house and while we were gone my dad put the stuff together. I couldn't believe it when I got home everything was put together. This was a great Christmas present.

My mom then helped me make a blanket for the crib, and a valence for the window.

4 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

So cute! I love the striped wall.

Emily said...

That is darling-you must be getting excited. I love the room

Melody said...

i love it!!

Krystal and Bruce said...

It turned out sooo good!!! I wish I could paint! My husband is prolly grateful that we can't lol.