Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"Escape Together World Tour"


On July 25th Alan and I were able to go to the Keith Urban concert with his sister and her husband. Keith Urban came to town so we bought tickets to go see him. He was suppose to come with Sugarland but the doctor put Jennifer Nettles on vocal rest so she was not able to perform at the concert. I was kinda mad because I really wanted to see Sugarland in concert but instead we got to see Sarah Buxton. That's what I thought at first too "Who is that?" The concert was really good. Keith Urban did an amazing job! He interacts with the audience and keeps you wanting to more. We really had a fun time at the concert!!


Alan and I watching the concert
Sarah Buxton Performing... she actually did a really good job, however, you could tell she was a little nervous, but who wouldn't be with all those thousands of people watching you up on stage.Keith Urban rockin' out.... He really puts on good concerts!Ronnelle and I standing next to Keith Urban :)

No comments: