Thursday, May 7, 2009

I love my MOM


This year for mother's day Alan and I were going to send my mom flowers, but I thought she needed something better. So I talked to my sisters Kristy and Kelly to see what they were thinking about doing. I got on the computer and started searching for mother's day gift ideas. While I was looking I found a website "Hersheygifts.com" so i begin looking at stuff. I ran across a HUGE 2lb chocolate Hershey Bar. This was like no other Hershey bar it was 2lbs, and the coolest thing about it is that you could personalize the hershey bar. On the hershey bar with yellow writing we wrote "All the we are we owe to you, Our Mother!" Awww... it was so cute! She was really happy when she called me to tell me she got it, and it was from all of her children so it made it even more special. I bet she thinks she has some crazy kids :)

No comments: