Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Green GRASS!!!

Finally, My front yard is looking great! For two years we have lived in the same house and we've never really tired to get our front yard to look nice. We've always wanted to but never had the time to do it. So finally I decided I was going to get the grass green, and make it look nice. I went to home depot and asked them what I need to do to get my grass to turn green. I finally 4 weeks ago planted grass and watered it three times a day! The worst part is we don't have sprinklers so I have been hand watering it. But let me tell you what it is nice and green and I am finally happy with my front yard. I still have some work to do with trimming bushes and maybe putting some solar lights up but it finally is looking pretty decent. :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey Tasha, good looking grass! Thanks for your comment... we had our family pictures taken at some park in a neighborhood in Peoria, I don't remember where exactly. Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Nice grass! I am so proud of you!

The Mayo Family said...

Good job it looks nice!